Thursday, August 30, 2012

Soda Shoppe Birthday

So my little Hinkley turned one! WOW! While it seems I can never believe the time has come for a first birthday the one thing I do from getting totally bummed out is throw myself into planning a birthday party! For Hinkley it had to be soda shoppe...I don't know why but once it was in my head it was there forever and I must say it turned out so sO SO ADORABLE!


I went a little crazy and wanted it to be in true soda shoppe fashion so i had everyone wear soda jerk hats for party hats...we had ice cream, soda, everything we could think of for sundaes, and cones...including cupcakes stacked to look like ice cream got that from mycakeschool.com via pinterest, and ice cream cone looking cake balls from Bakerellas cook book! UGH! It was so much fun! Hope you love it too!










No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget