Cute right? I always see them on Etsy and I love them so I decided to try and make some...not too bad for my first try. Sorry for the poor pictures I hope to get better ones soon!
You will need:
*fabric strips for rosettes
1. Make a bunch of rosettes. Varying sizes for a little more personality. How many you make will depend on what size of necklace you want.
2. Place them how you want the overall shape of your necklace to be. Place them right on the felt to avoid messing up the placement you want.
3. Simply hot glue them on the felt. Be sure to push them close together to avoid gaps.I like to add the glue to the rosette to avoid having glue where it shouldn't be.
4. Where ribbon goes place a dot of glue on felt to hold in place, then add glue to rosette and place over ribbon.
5. If you want beads thread them onto ribbon once everything has dried.
6. Cut felt tight around the shape of your clump of rosettes.
7. Hot glue any accent beads on that you wish! Be creative also try buttons and broaches etc!
8. Tie on and enjoy! You look fabulous