Sunday, April 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award








Ok so in so many respects I feel like such a space case in the blogging world...I love it and I want to share with people the things I love because I love all those who share things they love with me to inspire me and keep my juices flowing...but I am new and I feel so slow catching on to everything that it is always so appreciated when people let me know they like my efforts! 

So when Amy @ sugar and spice gave this to me it pretty much made my day! THANK YOU! I had no clue what is was but this is what I learned:

"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share The Love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the To Do list for any Liebster Award recipients:

1. Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award on your blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.

5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm happy to award the Liebster Blog Award to:



These are all adorable wonderful blogs! I hope catch up to them because these ladies are just adorable and creative and much better about blogging than I so YOU EARNED IT! So all my readers! I LOVE YOU and check out these other great blogs...Thanks again Amy! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new follower! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award Linds!! I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you. My crazy kiddos keep me busy. Thanks again! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget