Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shower invite

So...I like to play around with photoshop and I do all of my scrap booking digitally and have just found that doing a lot of things digitally is way easier for me, and really just a lot cheaper. So I got the fun task of making my sisters shower invitation. 

I just had to share because I love the theme...its a great one to get your first kitchen and pantry started as a newlywed. And I was quite proud of the poem that I came up with and the graphics I put together from free clipart on the web to make it so if you ever need a bridal shower idea: 

2 comments:

  1. What a darling invite! I love the colors you used--you've got serious talent! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any change you'd be willing to share this invite with me? It would be perfect for a shower that I'm hosting for a co-worker.

    navybaby1113 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget