Made this for a quick easy surprisingly fresh light yet comforting dinner!!! So good. Even my husband who hate hate hates tomatoes loved it!
Tuscan Pasta With Tomato-Basil Cream
Ingredients1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
1 (16-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 can italian style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil (or generous sprinkling of dried basil)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, pour Alfredo sauce and undrained tomatoes in a saucepan. (I blened mine to hide tomatoe chunks from my hubby) Stir in basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired.
- 1 (13-oz.) package three-cheese tortellini may be substituted.
- Picture from